Japanese school in Tokyo for busy people / IBS Inter-Culture
- When do group lessons begin?
- At Inter Culture, we can begin a group lesson as soon as we have two or more students. We can design flexible programs according to students’ availability and choice of frequency.
- How can I pay for my lessons?
- In general, full tuition for the term (3 months) is paid in advance. Once tuition is paid, we cannot give you a refund. However, the fee paid is valid for payment toward lessons for the upcoming year. If you would like to pay in installments, please consult us.
- How can I cancel a lesson?
- Lessons may be canceled if you notify us by 5pm the day before the lesson. Group lessons cannot be canceled unless the entire group cancels. We do not accept same-day cancellations.
- Do you have courses to help prepare for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (Nihongo Kentei)?
- Yes, we do. We can design a program based on individual student needs. We have teachers with abundant knowledge and experience that will identify weaknesses and help students overcome them. 90% of our students have passed their exams at the N5N4 levels.